School is where students learn. No matter where a student is physically located, they will be able to and prepared to engage in learning. To that end, all of our students will access education through virtual learning platforms from any setting. Boundless Learning allows for students to receive the same high-quality, intergenerational education we've provided for the last 20 years
What is Boundless Learning?
- Learning is a developmental process
- Learning is forever and everywhere
- Modeling and cultivating lifelong curiosity
- Learning beyond the physical classroom
- Engaged learning
Boundless Learning FAQs
"The assignments were interactive and engaging for our children. Also the ability for the kids to work independently on some assignments and classes was helpful when needing to care for other children and tasks around the home."
School Calendar and Day
The school year will start with all students learning remotely.
- School Year: September 8th through May 28th
- Remote Start: September 8th through October 16th
- School Day: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- School Week
- 4.5 Days of Instruction
- Wednesday is a half day of instruction (8:00 am to 11:00 am)
- Building closed for deep cleaning and sanitizing
The school year will start with all students learning remotely.If Cuyahoga County is at Level 3 (Red) or Level 4 (Purple) our schools will shift to all students learning 100% online.
Boundless Learning Selections
- Remote - Students will receive four full days of remote instruction on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. On Wednesday, students will have a half day of remote instruction.
- In Person - Students will learn in the building four days a week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. On Wednesday, students will have a half day of remote instruction.
- Hybrid - Students will learn in the building two days a week on either Monday and Tuesday or Thursday and Friday. Wednesday, students will have a half day of remote instruction.
Students will able to and prepared to attend school no matter where they are physically located. All students will receive the same high-quality education regardless of their Boundless Learning selection.
Small Group Lessons
- Live/In person small group and 1:1 instruction
- Taught by licensed Intergenerational School teachers
- Document camera used to project the lesson to students in the classroom and online
Whole Group Lessons
- Mini-lessons recorded by Intergenerational School teachers
- Read-A-Louds by teachers and Learning Partners
- Available to the student throughout the day
- Readers will receive consumable books
- Assignments available on SeeSaw and Google Classroom
- All students will have access to Math iXL
Thrive & Grow: Boundless Learning Reopening News
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Listening Session for Near West Families
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
6:00 - 7:15 pm
Check Jupiter for registration details.
Listening session for Lakeshore and TIS-East families are being scheduled.