Vote YES for Issue 68
Issue 68, Cleveland Metropolitan School District’s renewal levy, will be on the November 3rd ballot. This levy was originally passed by voters in 2012 and renewed in the November 2016 election. Issue 68 seeks a renewal plus a 5-mill increase. This 10-year, time-limited levy will continue the reforms and improvements put in place by the Cleveland Plan in 2012, expand on students’ progress, and improve education for Cleveland’s children.
All of the the Intergenerational Schools are located in Cleveland and either sponsored or formally partnered with CMSD, and as such, we do receive a portion of these levy funds.
In 2012, CMSD had the lowest educational rating in Ohio. Today, CMSD schools are among the fastest improving in Ohio. Your vote will support continued progress:
- A graduation rate above 80% will keep rising
- Reading and Math scores will keep rising
- Students will have quality technology and internet access
- Teachers will be equipped to go above and beyond during remote learning
- Vital counseling, mental health, and nutrition help as needed
- Students will get academic and vocational training for college and jobs
- More grads will get financial scholarships for college or career training
Vote YES for Issue 68 to keep Cleveland kids moving ahead – with quality programs, higher scores, rising graduation rates, and teachers and technology students need to succeed.
To learn more about Issue 68, go to www.keepclekidsmovingahead.com.